Avocare arbeidsrecht is a partnership (“maatschap”) of a legal entity and an individual, registered with the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam under number: 60497106 (hereinafter referred to as: “Avocare arbeidsrecht”).
Avocare Arbeidsrecht respects your privacy and processes personal data as a data controller in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (herinafter referred to as: “GDPR” ).
This policy applies to all persons whose data Avocare Arbeidsrecht processes, including potential clients, visitors to the website, newsletters or commercial mail recipients and all other persons who contact Avocare arbeidsrecht.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data that Avocare Arbeidsrecht processes may include:
- Basic information such as your first and last name, prefix, title;
- Contact details such as your email address, postal address and phone number;
- Any other personal data relating to you which you may provide us with or that we may obtain in relation to the purpose and based on grounds set out below.
- Avocare arbeidsrecht collects these personal data because you provided this information to us or we have generated these data ourselves during your visit to our website. For example, you may provide data when entering into an agreement with us, by entering your data on our website, by giving us your business card or by applying for a job. We may also collect your personal data from other sources, such as local counsel, counterparties, the Trade register, the Land Registry or by using publically available sources.
Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data
Avocare arbeidsrecht may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our legal services;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- To stay in contact with you;
- To improve and/or secure our website;
Avocare arbeidsrecht processes your personal data using one or more of the next legal grounds:
- Performance of a contract;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- Legitimate interest;
- With your consent.
Sharing with others
In some cases Avocare arbeidsrecht may share your personal data with third parties. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Third parties relevant to the legal services that we provide, such as counterparties, local counsel, courts, regulatory authorities and governmental institutions;
- Third parties that we engage with, such as supervisory authorities and other bodies, in order to comply with legal obligations;
- And personal data may be shared to third parties in case of a restructuring or merges and acquisitions of our clients or counterparty for instance.
Third parties to whom we transfer your personal data are responsible themselves for compliance with privacy legislation. Avocare Arbeidsrecht is neither responsible, nor liable for the processing of your personal data to third parties.
To the extent that a third party processes your personal data as a data processor of Avocare Arbeidsrecht, we will conclude a processor agreement with such party that meets the requirements set out in the GDPR.
Avocare arbeidsrecht has taken technical and organisational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and from loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure. If you have any questions regarding the security of your personal data, or if there are any indications of misuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or cancian@ avocare.nl
You, as a data subject, have a number of legal rights:
- Right of access. This means you can make a request to obtain access to the personal data concerning you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse your request for access to copies of personal data, for example based on legal professional privilege;
- The right to rectification or correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to erasure of the personal data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- The right to data portability. This means that you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- The right to object to profiling;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The right to withdraw your consent. Again, there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
Through the Avocare arbeidsrecht website, various cookies can be placed: functional (necessary) cookies, analytical cookies, as well as cookies related to social media options and tracking cookies for offering relevant content.
Cookies are small (text) files that a web page server places on your computer, tablet or other electronic device (hereinafter “computer”) when you visit a web page server. Because a cookie is placed on your computer, the web page server can recognise your computer.
You can change the settings of your browser so that no cookies are stored, you can allow or refuse each cookie or all cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies are placed on each computer with which you visit websites. If you do not want to receive cookies at all, you will need to adjust the settings on all computers you use.
Please note that if you refuse and/or delete cookies, this will also affect the strictly necessary cookies. This may limit the possibilities of using the Avocare arbeidsrecht website or parts of it.
If you need further information or have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us in writing at:
mr E.S. de Jong/ mr N. Cancian- van Ballegooijen, Postbus 3037, 2001 DA Haarlem
T 023 2302166/023 2302166 , F 023 2302167, M 06 13677465/06 15499760, E-mail email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Avocare arbeidsrecht kan geen derdengelden ontvangen omdat zij niet over een Stichting Derdengelden beschikt